You Do What You Have To Do!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, I am definitely in the final stretch. With just over two weeks until due date, we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new little one. This never happened with Gage, but I think my nesting instinct kicked in about a week ago. I've been busy trying to get things ready. I've rearranged furniture (with help of course), washed tons of clothes, gathered all the lone socks in hopes of finding their mate, and I'm excited to steam clean the carpets this weekend while the kids are around to help. Knowing that we'll be packing up soon, I've also had a mass exodus to the dumpster across the street. Shhh, don't tell the kids. Anyways, I am getting less and less able to do the things that I need to do and so I've decided use the resources around me. Now, some people might call this child labor, I think it's simply instilling a good work ethic in my child!

0 comments:

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger