Spring Broken

Monday, March 16, 2009

Well, we are officially on day four of spring break. It didn't start off so well. Gage and Boyce were sick and passed it on to me. Gage seems to be better but Boyce is still really congested. I'm still not doing so hot. We discovered yesterday that Gage's eye teeth are coming in so that should be fun for the next while. Our toilet was clogged and overflowed into our bathroom. We made some feeble attempts to fix it, but ended up having to call a plumber. I washed our cell phone in the laundry and so now we had to get a new one and have lost everyone's numbers. Thankfully the weather has been nice so the older kids have been outside a lot. Jake has also done a good job of taking them places and helping out. I'm hoping the next few days will be a lot smoother than the first.

1 comments:

This Life said...

We'll pray for some "spring restoration." I hope you and your little ones feel better soon.

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger