Slacker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry I've been slacking.

Here's what I learned this week, or the last couple weeks

Time is a matter of perspective...the five months that Boyce has been alive have gone really fast, the one month of Jake being gone took forever, the two months before he leaves will fly by and the next year will seem like an eternity.

Boys will be boys, Gage loves tooting, helicopters, planes, and the tv show wipeout. He laughs hysterically at the show.

There are lots of ants in washington, apparently they like to hang out in bathrooms rather than kitchens.

Even though it is July, I need to make sure I bring winter clothes to football games.

Those glow in the dark sticks are $1 at Michael's for 15 of them. It was the best $1 I ever spent and kept my kids entertained the whole time while we waited for fireworks. Probably more fun than the $20 we spent on two rides at the fair.

Collecting specimens of your child's poop and smearing them on cards is not the most fun thing in the world. I"m hoping they turn out to be blood free and that we can figure out what little "B" is allergic to.

0 comments:

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger