Karmen's new room

Monday, November 16, 2009

I know you have no idea what it started out as, but lets just say she has had the same decor since she was six. I had wanted to redo her room since we moved in but hadn't had the chance and thought it would be a perfect birthday present. So, I pulled out the sewing machine and got to work. I made her curtains, pillow, and framed art out of a tablecloth I had gotten at Target a long time ago. I have a few more pillows to make and need something else to put on her wall by the lamp but then it is set. We also gave her a reading nook so she could have a place to read. Her lamp came from Aunt Annelorre and went perfect in her new place.



1 comments:

This Life said...

It looks great! No doubt she feels very grown up! Fantastic job with the pillows and curtains!

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger