A Hole in One

Friday, April 9, 2010

Or one in a hole. A couple of weeks ago we went to a lake here on post and enjoyed some sun (which was followed by two weeks of rain). We just so happened to have a real shovel in the trunk of the van and so Manuel dug a big hole. While all the other kids on the beach came and gawked at the hole, we made comments about how we were all about to get some awesome Chinese food. Seriously, no, it wasn't that deep. But Boyce thought it was pretty awesome. In fact, he camped out in that hole for the rest of our time there. I have decided that whenever I need to occupy Boyce for a good 45 minutes that I will pull out the shovel and dig a hole...I hope people don't mind!



1 comments:

This Life said...

My kids love getting in huge holes that they've dug as well. They do it at our playground and they HAVE to fill them back in, but you're right, it can keep them occupied for a loooooong time!

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger