Play Ball

Friday, March 26, 2010

Manuel has started playing baseball. As much as I complain about the numerous practices and huge chunk of time and effort it is for our family, I secretly love it. They had their first game tonight. Since the game started at 7:45 my neighbor graciously watched the kids and I got to actually watch Manuel play! Manuel started pitching then moved to second base. He played awesome. He also had two hits, one down third base and one to right field. His dad would have been so proud. Here are some pics. I need to do some research on how to take good night photos...anyone have good advice? I think it's going to be a good season.


Warming Up

The first pitch of the game!
Up to bat!

1 comments:

This Life said...

How fun! Your night pics look great. You can try using a tripod. That will help keep your camera steady for those pics when you keep your shutter open longer. Also, google "taking night pictures".I'm sure you'll get some good advice!

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger