The Fabulous Fortnight

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So, what do you do when your husband comes home for only two weeks out of a year? Just about everything. I saved a few things for their own posts but instead of making a huge blog I put together a slideshow instead. So, here you see us...Meeting Jake at the airport, celebrating Boyce's bday, showing dad what gymnastics is all about, hanging out in Seattle, by the beach, and Tacoma. It was an amazing two weeks and we were all thrilled to have him around. I think Jake played trains every day. He also took Manuel to baseball practice and got to be a part of the beginning of his season. And probably the highlight was the ballet class that he was able to watch! We had a few chances to get away by ourselves thanks to some awesome friends and I'll be posting pictures soon. So, now we are back to reality. I'm trying to catch up on laundry, cleaning, and all the other things that I decided to stop doing while he was here. He has a good solid five months which can't come fast enough. We all miss him and the boys have been carrying around pictures of him ever since he has left. We love you Jake!

2 comments:

This Life said...

It looks like y'all had a fantastic R&R. I hope the next 5 months FLY by.

Amanda said...

Looks like you made the most of every minute. Thanks for the pics!

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger