Making time fly

Thursday, February 25, 2010

With the time before Jake comes home quickly growing smaller, I have been doing as many things as possible to keep us all busy. I can't believe that it is already Friday and we are just one weekend away from Jake being here with us for two weeks. Now this being my first deployment I've found myself thinking about how weird it is that I haven't seen my husband for six months. I mean other than a fuzzy picture on skype. (huge plug for skype entered here)
So, what have I been doing?

Working on sewing projects, to be revealed at a later time...
Recovering our dining room chairs-I'm not sure who decided white would be a good seat color for chairs you eat on.
Taking some pictures with the camera
And enjoying our sunny days with some walks, practicing baseball with Manuel and working on some outside jobs.
Keeping the kids under control...sure my methods might be controversial...
Oh yeah, and cleaning the mess of a house in order to fool Jake into thinking that I can do it all AND keep the house clean!


2 comments:

Hamon family said...

you do more with your time then I do and I have a 2 less kids and a husband who can help...I dub you Super Mom!!

Anonymous said...

you should have your own super hero outfit

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger