Over-all buddies

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yes, I'm that mom that dresses their kids alike, occasionally.   I love overalls and as I was getting out summer clothes for the scorching weather I found they both have them.  So needless to say, they both wore them on the same day.   Boyce is really starting to notice Gage and laughs at him all the time.  And Gage absolutely adores Boyce and always wants him to be a part of what is going on.  
Gage has been obsessed with the exersaucer lately.  We really don't care, it's taught him to say in and out and keeps him away from sitting on Boyce!  Anyways he wanted Boyce to come in with him today so I sat Boyce next to him and took these pics.He doesn't really fill out the pants!

They really were having fun in the next couple pictures. They were waiting for me to tickle them

0 comments:

 
Snodgrass Fam - Templates para novo blogger